People like to say, “beauty is pain.” But does it have to be? As more cities, states, and countries work to ban the sale of animal-tested cosmetics — like New York and Hawaii, for example — vegan products are becoming increasingly popular and accessible. But the beauty market can be hard to navigate as labeling is often not as clear as it could be.
Target is often hailed as one of people’s favorite places to shop. Therefore, we created a list of some of the best vegan makeup products (no animal parts and no animal testing) you can find there.
33 Affordable Vegan Makeup Products You Can Buy at Target
1. Pacifica 7 FREE Nail Polish, $8.99
Vegan nail polish can (sometimes) be difficult to find. However, Pacifica has you covered with this colorful, long-lasting polish.
2. Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish Rainbow Gloss Top Coat, $13.99
This silvery-rainbow topcoat will glimmer and shine all day long. Find it here.
3. Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mascara, $12.59 – $13.99
This natural, mineral mascara is infused with coconut oil and vitamin B so it will hydrate each and every lash while it simultaneously lengthens, strengthens and adds volume.
4. Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick, $2.99 – $4.99
Good luck finding another vegan lipstick that is this affordable (and cute). Check it out here.
5. Pacifica 10 Well Eye Shadow, $17.99
This lovely eyeshadow comes in three different color combinations: Crystal Matrix, Peach Nudes, and Beach Punk.
6. Wet N Wild Mega Glo Makeup Stick Concealer, $2.99
Perfect for fixing any little spots that you’d be happier to keep hidden. It’s the perfect size to be stowed away in a bag or even in your pocket. See it here.
7. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation – Fair Shades, $4.69
8. Wet n Wild Mega Glo Makeup Stick When The Nude Strikes, $2.99
Another super affordable product that makes a nice addition to any beauty regimen. Who doesn’t love a little lip highlight? Find it right here.
9. Pacifica Ice Baby Mineral Highlighter, $11.99
Do makeup names get any better than ice baby mineral highlighter? The name itself sounds pretty! In this case, the product lives up to the name, as it is infused with coconut water for added hydration and will brighten up your complexion.
10. Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color, $11.99
A little blush goes a long way. Pacifica’s soft, translucent cheek color has subtle pink and peach undertones, which will give you a natural blush to highlight any complexion. You can find it here.
11. Pacifica Eye Lining Pencil, $10.99
This vegan eye pencil is gentle on the eyes, waterproof, and goes on easy. It delivers a big color, every time, and is long-lasting. This is a product that won’t let you down.
12. Endless Brow Gel Pen, $11.00This pen has a unique gel texture making it nice and enjoyable to use — because who wants to put something rough near their eye? It also contains conditioners like panthenol and vitamins C & E, so you can feel good about using it.
13. W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Eyeliner Black, $18.99
Whether you use a little or a lot, your eyes are going to pop. This formula is guaranteed not to smudge, fade, or flake. Check it out here.
14. Earth Science Eye Makeup Remover – Chamomile & Green Tea, $9.29
Cleaning makeup, especially near your eyes, should not be a hazardous task. Earth Science’s eye makeup remover is gentle, with ingredients like chamomile and green tea that will get the job done. It’s also good for all skin types.
15. Pacifica Rainbow Crystals Highlighter, $12.99
16. Pacifica Liquid Lipstick, $9.99
If you’re not a solid lipstick kind of person, try a liquid lipstick like this one. Not only does it look good, it also hydrates and moisturizes your lips. It’s a win-win-win.
17. Pacifica Dark Circle Rehab Correcting Creams, $13.99
If you (like many) have a tendency to stay up way too late and then try to wake up early, you too may struggle with dark circles. Pacifica’s dark circle rehab correcting cream is here to fix that problem — although, sleep is good too.
18. Wet n Wild Makeup Remover, $4.69
All this new vegan makeup you’re buying is going to have to come off eventually. Best clean your mug up with a nice, gentle but effective vegan makeup remover.
19. Pacifica Golden Lotus Highlighter Medium Gold, $17.99
Another beautiful product with a beautiful name. This golden highlight will have you shining like… gold. It will also brighten your skin with wonderful ingredients things like lotus powder and antioxidants.
20. PLANT Apothecary Reset Organic Makeup Remover, $16.00
This makeup remover is lightly scented with organic lemongrass and rose geranium and will leave your face feeling clean and fresh- no harsh chemicals involved.
21. ZuZu Luxe Lipstick, $18.99 – $19.49
This smooth, creamy formula comes in over 24 different shades, so you’re sure to find one you like.
22. Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner, $15.99
This fierce eyeliner comes with a unique, fine calligraphy tip and dries quickly so you don’t have to worry about it smudging.
23. Zuzu Luxe Mosaic Illuminator, $29.99
This multi-purpose product is ready to deliver whatever you need. Whether you wear it alone or over foundation, this multi-pigmented mosaic illuminator will capture the light and cover any imperfections, all while giving your complexion a gorgeous finish.
24. Zuzu Luxe Oil-Free Liquid Foundation – Tan Shades, $29.99 – $31.99
25. ZuZu Luxe Mascara, $17.59
Vegan beauty products always do more than look good. In this case, this mascara is not only water-resistant and non-irritating, it’s also formulated with vitamin B-5 to lengthen and thicken lashes without clumping or smudging.
26. Zuzu Luxe Powder Foundation, $29.99
While this foundation is lightweight, it has the staying power of a heavyweight champion. You can wear it for a long time and still maintain a natural look.
27. Zuzu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation, $29.99
This gentle but effective formula can work as a foundation and a powder. Added antioxidants will keep your skin glowing and added sun protection will keep you safe from harsh rays.
28. Gabriel Cosmetics Eye Trio, $14.99
This eyeshadow palette will leave your eyes looking better than ever before. A friendly guide on the back of the compact makes this palette perfect for beginners.
29. Gabriel Cosmetics Lip Primer, $14.99
Use this before applying lip color and you’re sure to have a color that stays on all night, while also having lips that stay soft and supple.
30. Gabriel Cosmetics Eye Primer, $14.99
If you want a flawless eye look, applying a decent eye primer is a great first step.
31. Gabriel Cosmetics Lipstick, $17.99
This line of vegan lipsticks comes in over 25 different shades ranging from sheer pink to velour.
32. Gabriel Cosmetics Eyeliner, $12.00
This Gabriel Cosmetics eyeliner is made with jojoba oil, so it goes on smooth and easy and keeps the skin around the eyes nice and hydrated.