I WAS 17 YEARS OLD AND I WAS HUNGRY I threw my bag into the corner of the 6th form common room and walked across the school to grab some lunch. Patiently waiting in line, eyeing up my soon to be sustenance, I picked up my usual chicken tikka baguette, orange juice and a cookie, paid and walked back to the common room feeling pretty fantastic about my choice. Every meal is a choice. I tucked into my lunch, but was interrupted halfway through by a level of pain I didn’t know existed (comparable to hard, inadvertent genital contraction)....Read More
- “The World’s Strongest Vegan Weightlifter” Reveals What He Eats in a Day
- Has a Fruitless Meat Heavy Diet Welcomed Scurvy Back to Australia?
- 12 Ways to be a Vegan and Still Eat ‘Chicken’
- How We’re Tricked into Buying Meat, Dairy and an Extra 17,000 Calories a Year
- David Attenborough Investigates Death of Elephant who Inspired Disney’s ‘Dumbo’