Careers at LIVEKINDLY
If you are interested in plant-based food, conscious about your consumer choices, and understand that sustainability is a mindset, not a choice, you’ve come to the right place.
To Apply: Please send your resume, portfolio, and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Explore Open Roles
Brand Partnerships Lead
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Digital Media: 5 years (Required)
Full Job Description
LIVEKINDLY, the premier lifestyle brand focused on sustainability, plant-based foods and conscious consumerism is seeking an experienced Brand Partnership Lead to lead our East Coast Region.
You will report to the Head of Brand Partnerships and drive revenue generation for the company. You will have proven business acumen, an ability to identify, develop, and negotiate strategic partnerships. You will have a track record of exceeding targets and executing strategic deals, focusing primarily on digital content packages. You will work together cross-functionally to develop new ideas for brand partnerships to help drive revenue growth and hit sales targets in the East Coast Region.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and self-directed creative sales leader. But most importantly, this individual needs to be able to solve marketing challenges for Endemic, Niche, Mid-Market and Fortune 1000 advertisers across LIVEKINDLY’s omni-channel ecosystem. This role will challenge the lead to think strategically and creatively bringing to life integrated media and custom partnerships.
Qualified candidates should be passionate about growing the sustainability and plant-based movement and ideally, have experience working within both a startup culture and mainstream, international digital media company(s)
This is a remote position (ideally in New York but other NE locations will be considered) making exceptional communication and collaboration skills a must, as well as the ability to motivate, inspire, and support an international team who are passionate, creative, and mission-aligned. Previous experience in digital media and/or content marketing sales is imperative. And the ability to productize, package and upsell into larger omni-channel programs is a must for this role.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf form for consideration. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA.
You will drive revenue generation for the company and be responsible for leading the East Coast accounts. If you’re a results-oriented and mission-aligned leader who thrives in a dynamic environment and keen to make an impact on our world for the better, this is the role for you.
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritizing opportunities that realize large revenue opportunities in the East Coast Region
- Fortune 1000
- Deal formulation, negotiation and contract execution
- Identifying and nurturing long-term partnerships
- Prioritizing and managing multiple strategic initiatives concurrently
- Build, lead and manage territory strategy into renewal cycles
- Drives results and manages team performance with accountability against business metrics
- Provide a strong link between the company and external partners and other organizations in your market
- Serve as a partner in driving overall business performance with the other functional leaders: operations, marketing, technology and editorial content
- Exceed sales goals
- 5+ years relevant experience in the digital media industry, including 2 to 3 years direct sales experience
- Existing book of Client and Media Agencies of Record in the East Coast Region
- Track record of large scale integrated media partnerships with renewal cycles
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals and identify new revenue opportunities
- Ability to initiate and lead business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with C-Suite level partners
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects and complex workstreams
- Strong business acumen and financial background
- Excellent influencing, decision-making, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both via technology and in-person
- A passion for the sustainability and plant-based movement required
- Digital Media and Content sales experience required
- Past experience working within a remote company an asset
- Past experience scaling a startup an asset
Senior Food Editor
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Editorial: 5 years (Required)
Full Job Description
LIVEKINDLY is the premier digital lifestyle brand focused on sustainability, plant-based foods, and conscious consumerism. We are seeking an experienced Senior Food Editor to join our growing team.
The Senior Food Editor will be the gatekeeper of our food vertical, the largest content arm of LIVEKINDLY, and the focus of 2021 initiatives and beyond. Working with a small team of in-house writers and editors, and a growing network of freelancers, you will assign, edit, and direct content in the areas of recipe development, plant-based food news, emerging food trends, travel guides, and other lifestyle content as needed.
Are you obsessed with plant-based food science? Are you familiar with the top-rated vegan chefs and buzzed-about vegan influencers, cookbook authors, and celebrities? Do you understand the connection between climate change and food choices? Can you recommend plant-based alternatives for recipes from tacos to quiche?
Qualified candidates should be well versed in the plant-based food space, social trends, consumer behaviors, and how to use all this to create compelling, inviting content that ignites curiosity and conversation with everyone from longtime vegans to the plant-curious. This position requires an ability to translate current restaurant and food trends into actionable, at-home recipes geared towards plant-based cooking at all levels—from beginner to expert.
Under the direction of the Director of Editorial, the Senior Food Editor will also work with project leads in Content (video and social), Marketing/Sales (branded editorial), and other staff to successfully develop and produce recipes, features, guides, unique columns, and other materials for LIVEKINDLY projects.
This is a fast-paced, creative environment with a team of experienced professionals with the desire to produce award-winning work. We are dedicated to a shared mission to spread kindness, awareness, and education in an effort to help everyone make more sustainable choices in their everyday lives. We offer an attractive compensation package including full-benefits and opportunities for advancement within the company.
This position is currently remote. Preference is for Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York. Exceptional communication and collaboration skills are a must.
Please submit your resume, a portfolio of work that demonstrates your knowledge of developing and directing food content for the web, and a cover letter expressing your interest in LIVEKINDLY.
- Recruit and manage freelance writers and recipe developers with industry-leading expertise in food, with an emphasis on plant-based
- Shape and edit articles and recipes from both staff reporters and freelance writers in a deadline-driven environment
- Ensure that our food content reflects the diversity of the world, improves the lives of our readers, and offers education for those new to plant-based
- Generate ideas for assignments and maintain the food editorial calendar around tentpole events and trends, seasonal recipes, and food innovation
- Lead original recipe development from ideation to publication, working with freelancers, Director of Editorial, Director of Content, Director of Digital Marketing, and CEO to ensure cohesive editorial and visual style
- Minimum 5 years of editorial experience and (2 years at a senior level) working for a high-profile lifestyle media outlet or brand
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an editor, experience editing both articles and recipes, and experience with copy editing with a fluently in AP style
- A digital native with familiarity working in content management systems and relational databases
- A strong background in the food space with an understanding of nutrition, current, and emerging trends, and a passion for food and food content
- A collaborative approach to working on teams and ability to meet deadlines, and manage time and work independently and quickly
- An understanding of food styling and photography is a plus, though not required.
Web Analyst & Insights Manager
Contract, to Full-Time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 5-7 Years
- Remote in US Timezones
Full Job Description
LIVEKINDLY, the largest digital plant-based lifestyle brand, is seeking an experienced Web Analyst & Insights Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for a data wizard who will use their passion for and skills in data analytics to help support a fast-growing digital media company. This key position will help manage reporting on audience, traffic, growth and conversions across LIVEKINDLY. This role is responsible for creating, pulling, and maintaining reporting from Google Analytics and a variety of other vendors. This person will also build dashboards and provide analysis across various business KPIs to keep senior stakeholders informed on our most important metrics.
This role will report to the Director of Technology, and work in close collaboration with the Editorial, Content, Sales and Operations teams. You will regularly interact with various stakeholders in these departments, understand needs, build reports, and make actionable recommendations to accelerate business goals.
Qualified candidates are solutions-focused, nimble and curious, and demonstrate a deep understanding of the intersections of business, math, technology, and digital media. Experience in both a startup culture and digital media industry preferred. This is a remote position making exceptional communication and collaboration skills a must.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format for consideration. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA.
- You work with stakeholders across departments to understand KPIs and come up with a measurement plan.
- You work with Technology, Editorial, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure metrics are appropriately defined, implemented, and tested across our digital assets.
- You will design, build, and maintain key periodic reports, dashboards utilizing google data studio and any additional tools you feel will be sufficient to excel in the role.
- You will develop best practices and approaches to answer ad hoc questions on online user behavior, customer journeys, engagement, conversion data, and multi-channel attribution
- You will assist various testing and optimization efforts by performing in-depth and ad-hoc analysis of information from multiple data sources (web analytics data, marketing data, newsletter data, subscription data, alternate platforms as well as external data) to assist data informed decision making at all levels
- You will prepare and present reports, analysis and presentations to various stakeholders including executives
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of web data analytics experience, specifically in digital media/publishing
- Significant experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, Parse.ly).
- Comfortable with business intelligence/data-visualization tools (Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, Domo etc..).
- Very strong skills in Excel and SQL.
- Familiarity with social analytics platforms (SocialFlow, Crowdtangle) and audience research tools (comScore, Nielsen).
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- A strong quantitative, creative, and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Previous experience working within a remote company.
- Previous experience working with large data sets at a fast growing startup.
LIVEKINDLY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. email@example.com