Careers at LIVEKINDLY
If you are interested in plant-based food, conscious about your consumer choices, and understand that sustainability is a mindset, not a choice, you’ve come to the right place.
To Apply: Please send your resume, portfolio, and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Explore Open Roles
Brand Partnerships Lead
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Digital Media: 5 years (Required)
Full Job Description
LIVEKINDLY, the premier lifestyle brand focused on sustainability, plant-based foods and conscious consumerism is seeking an experienced Brand Partnership Lead to lead our East Coast Region.
You will report to the Head of Brand Partnerships and drive revenue generation for the company. You will have proven business acumen, an ability to identify, develop, and negotiate strategic partnerships. You will have a track record of exceeding targets and executing strategic deals, focusing primarily on digital content packages. You will work together cross-functionally to develop new ideas for brand partnerships to help drive revenue growth and hit sales targets in the East Coast Region.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and self-directed creative sales leader. But most importantly, this individual needs to be able to solve marketing challenges for Endemic, Niche, Mid-Market and Fortune 1000 advertisers across LIVEKINDLY’s omni-channel ecosystem. This role will challenge the lead to think strategically and creatively bringing to life integrated media and custom partnerships.
Qualified candidates should be passionate about growing the sustainability and plant-based movement and ideally, have experience working within both a startup culture and mainstream, international digital media company(s)
This is a remote position (ideally in New York but other NE locations will be considered) making exceptional communication and collaboration skills a must, as well as the ability to motivate, inspire, and support an international team who are passionate, creative, and mission-aligned. Previous experience in digital media and/or content marketing sales is imperative. And the ability to productize, package and upsell into larger omni-channel programs is a must for this role.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf form for consideration. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA.
You will drive revenue generation for the company and be responsible for leading the East Coast accounts. If you’re a results-oriented and mission-aligned leader who thrives in a dynamic environment and keen to make an impact on our world for the better, this is the role for you.
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritizing opportunities that realize large revenue opportunities in the East Coast Region
- Fortune 1000
- Deal formulation, negotiation and contract execution
- Identifying and nurturing long-term partnerships
- Prioritizing and managing multiple strategic initiatives concurrently
- Build, lead and manage territory strategy into renewal cycles
- Drives results and manages team performance with accountability against business metrics
- Provide a strong link between the company and external partners and other organizations in your market
- Serve as a partner in driving overall business performance with the other functional leaders: operations, marketing, technology and editorial content
- Exceed sales goals
- 5+ years relevant experience in the digital media industry, including 2 to 3 years direct sales experience
- Existing book of Client and Media Agencies of Record in the East Coast Region
- Track record of large scale integrated media partnerships with renewal cycles
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals and identify new revenue opportunities
- Ability to initiate and lead business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with C-Suite level partners
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects and complex workstreams
- Strong business acumen and financial background
- Excellent influencing, decision-making, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both via technology and in-person
- A passion for the sustainability and plant-based movement required
- Digital Media and Content sales experience required
- Past experience working within a remote company an asset
- Past experience scaling a startup an asset
LIVEKINDLY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. email@example.com