Careers at LIVEKINDLY
If you are interested in plant-based food, conscious about your consumer choices, and understand that sustainability is a mindset, not a choice, you’ve come to the right place.
To Apply: Please send your resume, portfolio, and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Include the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Explore Open Roles
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Digital Media: 8 years (Required)
Full Job Description
LIVEKINDLY, the premier lifestyle brand focused on sustainability, plant-based foods and conscious consumerism is seeking an experienced Account Executive / Account Director to lead our growing team.
You will report to the Head of Sales & Brand Partnerships and drive revenue generation for the company. You will have proven business acumen, an ability to identify, develop, and negotiate strategic partnerships. You will have a track record of exceeding targets and executing strategic deals, focusing primarily on digital content packages. You will work together cross-functionally to develop new ideas for brand partnerships to help drive revenue growth and hit sales targets.
The ideal candidate can handle stress in the face of challenges and push self and others to excel in a dynamic environment. And be adept at working closely with leaders in operations, marketing, technology and editorial content.
Qualified candidates should be passionate about growing the sustainability and plant-based movement and ideally, have experience working within both a startup culture and mainstream, international digital media company.
This is a remote position (ideally in New York or Los Angeles) making exceptional communication and collaboration skills a must, as well as the ability to motivate, inspire, and support an international team who are passionate, creative, and mission-aligned. Previous experience in digital media and/or content marketing sales is imperative.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf form for consideration. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA.
You will drive revenue generation for the company and be responsible for leading the sales team. If you’re a results-oriented and mission-aligned leader who thrives in a dynamic environment and keen to make an impact on our world for the better, this is the role for you.
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritizing opportunities that realize large revenue opportunities
- Deal formulation, negotiation and contract execution
- Identifying and nurturing long-term partnerships
- Prioritizing and managing multiple strategic initiatives concurrently
- Build, lead and manage territory strategy
- Drives results and manages team performance with accountability against business metrics
- Provide a strong link between the company and external partners and other organizations in your market
- Serve as a partner in driving overall business performance with the other functional leaders: operations, marketing, technology and editorial content
- Exceed sales goals
- 5+ years relevant experience in the digital media industry, including 2 to 3 years direct sales experience
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals and identify new revenue opportunities
- Ability to initiate and lead business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with C-Suite level partners
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects and complex workstreams
- Strong business acumen and financial background
- Excellent influencing, decision-making, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both via technology and in-person
- A passion for the sustainability and plant-based movement required
- Digital Media and Content sales experience required
- Past experience working within a remote company an asset
- Past experience scaling a startup an asset
Data & Insights Manager
Contract, to Full-Time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 5-7 Years
- Remote in US Timezones
Full Job Description
LIVEKINDLY, the largest digital plant-based lifestyle brand, is seeking an experienced Data & Insights Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for a data wizard who will use their passion for and skills in data analytics to help support a fast-growing digital media company. This key position will help manage reporting on audience, traffic, and conversions across LIVEKINDLY. This role is responsible for creating, pulling, and maintaining reporting from Google Analytics and a variety of other vendors. This person will also build dashboards and provide analysis across various business KPIs to keep senior stakeholders informed on our most important metrics.
This role will report to the Director of Technology, and work in close collaboration with the Editorial, Content, Sales and Operations teams. You will regularly interact with various stakeholders in these departments, understand needs, build reports, and make actionable recommendations to accelerate business goals.
Qualified candidates are solutions-focused, nimble and curious, and demonstrate a deep understanding of the intersections of business, math, technology, and digital media. Experience in both a startup culture and digital media industry preferred. This is a remote position making exceptional communication and collaboration skills a must.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in pdf format for consideration. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA.
- You work with stakeholders across departments to understand KPIs and come up with a measurement plan.
- You work with Technology, Editorial, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure metrics are appropriately defined, implemented, and tested across our digital assets.
- You will design, build, and maintain key periodic reports, dashboards utilizing google data studio and any additional tools you feel will be sufficient to excel in the role.
- You will develop best practices and approaches to answer ad hoc questions on online user behavior, customer journeys, engagement, conversion data, and multi-channel attribution
- You will assist various testing and optimization efforts by performing in-depth and ad-hoc analysis of information from multiple data sources (web analytics data, marketing data, newsletter data, subscription data, alternate platforms as well as external data) to assist data informed decision making at all levels
- You will prepare and present reports, analysis and presentations to various stakeholders including executives
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of data analytics experience, with a strong preference for experience in web analytics, preferably in digital media/publishing
- Significant experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, Parse.ly).
- Comfortable with business intelligence/data-visualization tools (Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, Domo etc..).
- Very strong skills in Excel and SQL.
- Familiarity with social analytics platforms (SocialFlow, Crowdtangle) and audience research tools (comScore, Nielsen).
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- A strong quantitative, creative, and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Previous experience working within a remote company.
- Previous experience working with large data sets at a fast growing startup.
- Previous experience in digital media.
LIVEKINDLY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. firstname.lastname@example.org