LikeMeat Like Schnitzel is an unexpected, but delicious topping for this savory Asian rice noodle. Feel free to use any fresh vegetables you’d like. For the sauce, either creamy or crunchy peanut butter works!
Asian Peanut Noodles with Schnitzel
- 1 package LikeMeat Like Schnitzel, cooked according to package instructions and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 1/2 ounces 100 grams rice noodles, cooked
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 8 radishes, julienned
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Mint or cilantro, for garnish
- Romaine lettuce heart, for garnish
- Peanuts, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, sesame oil, honey, and ginger. Add water, if needed, to create a smooth and runny sauce.
Divide the noodles among 4 bowls. Drizzle with peanut sauce.
Top with the Like Schnitzel, carrots, cucumber, radishes, spring onion, mint, lettuce, and peanuts.
If you don’t like peanut sauce, you can also use sweet chilli sauce!