So much flavor is packed in these plant-based meatballs. We lean on store-bought Korean BBQ sauce to get dinner on the table in a cinch. Serve with rice and it’s a complete and healthy meal!
Korean Sticky Oumph! Balls
- 1 package Oumph! Mince, defrosted
- 2 teaspoons 10 milliliters toasted sesame oil
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 3 tablespoons 50 grams cilantro, chopped
17 grams fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons 45 milliliters plant-based oil
- 1 cup 250 milliliters store-bought teriyaki sauce
- 7 tablespoons 100 milliliters store-bought spicy Korean BBQ sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Cilantro, chopped, to serve
- Cooked rice, to serve
In a large bowl, combine Oumph! Mince, sesame oil, chili, cilantro, and ginger until fully combined.
Roll them into balls (about 1 tablespoon/20 grams each).
In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat oil and fry the balls until golden brown.
Carefully add teriyaki and BBQ sauce. Stir and let warm through.
Transfer to serving plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro. Serve with rice.