This is a plant-based pasta carbonara. It is creamy, cheesy and has flavorful bites of Oumph! Smoky Bits.
Pasta Carbonara Oumph! Style
- 6 1/3 ounces 180 grams Oumph! Smoky Bits
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup 200 milliliters vegan heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 ounces 40 grams vegan cheese
- 4 ounces 115 grams spaghetti, cooked
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Handful baby spinach
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
In a large skillet over medium heat, add margarine and Oumph! Smoky Bits. Cook until golden brown and crispy.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
Stir in heavy cream and bouillon powder. Bring to a gentle boil for 1 minute.
Add soy sauce, cheese, and pasta. Toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Add spinach and tomatoes. Toss until spinach wilts and serve warm.