Dinner comes together in about 15 minutes with this stir-fried Like Chick’n and lo mein. It is packed with bold flavors of lemongrass, sesame, and lime.
Stir-Fried Chick’n and Lo Mein
- 1 package LikeMeat Like Chick’n Pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 scallions, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1-2 serrano or jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass paste
- 3-4 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cups snow peas
- 4 ounces dry lo mein noodles, cooked
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sriracha, for garnish
In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Add Like Chick’n Pieces and cook until golden brown, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small lidded jar (or small bowl), add chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Shake (or stir) until combined. Set aside.
To the chicken, add scallions, chili peppers, garlic, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
Add snow peas and cook until slightly softened.
Pour in prepared sauce and add noodles. Toss to combine.
Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds, and Sriracha.
If you prefer mild spice, use Fresno peppers. For a more spicy dish, use Thai bird chilis. Make sure you taste before adding the peppers to the stir-fry, as spice levels always vary.