We love the flavors of this easy and tasty teriyaki marinade. The mango salad is a fresh accompaniment, but feel free to serve this with fluffy rice, rice noodles, or even in a wrap.
Teriyaki Chick’n with Mango Salad
Teriyaki Like Chicken
- 1 package LikeMeat Like Chicken Bites
- 3 1/2 ounces 100 milliliters soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/2 red chili, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, finely diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- Handful cilantro, finely chopped
TERIYAKI LIKE CHICKEN
In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, and ginger. Add Like Chicken Bites and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
In a large pan over medium heat, add oil and marinated Like Chicken Bites. Fry until the marinade gets thick and caramelized.
In a large bowl, whisk zest and juice of lime, garlic, and sesame oil. Add mango, avocado, chili, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Gently toss to combine.
Sprinkle sesame seeds over teriyaki Like Chicken Bites and serve with mango salad.