Probably the World’s Easiest Vegan Pesto Recipe
Jump to recipe
Straight from the farmers market and into a jar for tomorrow’s dinner!
Nothing beats freshly made pesto.
Prepare ahead and make it easy on yourself.
The only cooking you have to do is boiling pasta and warming through with the pesto!
- 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of Bee Free Vegan Honey
- Half a squeezed lemon
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegan parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cups unsweetened plain almond or rice milk
- Add a splash of water if it’s too thick
- Add in ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Garnish with some vegan Parmesan.
- This is super easy!
This recipe was republished with permission from Vegan Soulicious.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!