If you have a craving for chocolate, this raw chocolate “cheesecake” will figuratively blow your mind! It took me some time to recreate a vegan version of this sweet treat but the wait was worth it because the result is the chocolate paradise you (and I!) have been dreaming of!
- Crust Ingredients:
- 50 grams hazelnuts
- 50 grams pecan nuts
- 50 grams almonds
- 3-4 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 cup cashew nuts (8 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- Crust Directions:
- Blend all the ingredients until they stick together.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 3.5 inch pan and let it cool in the freezer.
- Filling Directions:
- Soak the cashew nuts overnight.
- Dry the cashew nuts.
- Blend with all the other Filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the liquid over the crust and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy it.
Like to keep it simple? So do we. A great place to start is this sweet and simple vegan lemon berry cheesecake. Or you could try this protein-packed no-bake vegan cheesecake tart for the perfect bite-sized morsel of cheesecake.
We get it. Not everyone likes reading a recipe and meticulously following every step. Watch this short and sweet video tutorial to make the best vegan oreo cheesecake on the block.
Vegan cheesecakes are in such hot demand, New York City hosted its inaugural vegan cheesecake competition in 2017.
This recipe was republished with permission from VIVA GLAM Magazine.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!