This vegan Big Mac-style burger features two meatless patties, dairy-free cheese, and a creamy, pickle-laden sauce. Serve it with piping hot fries.
Vegan Big Mac With Fries
Prep time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
For the burgers:
2 defrosted Big Fry Burgers
2 tablespoons oil, for frying
2 slices of vegan cheese
1/2 a small red onion, sliced thinly
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
2 dill pickle slices
2 large fresh hamburger buns
For the sauce:
1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise (Vegenaise brand recommended)
2 1/2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 diced small onion
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
Salt, to taste
- For the sauce, mix the vegan mayonnaise, dill pickle relish, sugar, diced onion, white vinegar, tomato sauce, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- For the burgers, heat oil on high in a non-stick pan.
- Add the defrosted Big Fry Burgers, and reduce to medium heat.
- Fry for 9 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Take the 2 buns and split both apart, so that you have 2 bottom halves, and 2 top halves. Lightly toast 2 bottom buns and 1 top bun.
- On 1 toasted bottom bun, add 1 tablespoon of the sauce, 2 red onion slices, half the shredded lettuce, the dill pickle slices, the vegan cheese, and one Big Fry Burger.
- Place the other bottom bun on top, and top it with one more Big Fry Burger, 1 more tablespoon of sauce, 2 more red onion slices, and the remaining half of the shredded lettuce.
- Top with the remaining bun on top and devour!
This is a sponsored post.
LIVEKINDLY is here to help you navigate the growing marketplace of sustainable products that promote a kinder planet. All of our selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something we link to on our site, LIVEKINDLY may earn a commission.