We love multi-meal recipes, which is why we’ve bookmarked this Vegan Chia Seed Pudding Phyter Bar Parfait recipe. It can be eaten nearly any time of day – breakfast, afternoon snack, or our favorite, dessert! The chia seed pudding makes it super refreshing and filling, and it’s packed with rich texture from the creamy non-dairy yogurt to the crunchy/chewy Phyter bars. It’s also customizable – play around with different flavored bars and vegan yogurts, and change up the fruit topping depending on the season. Grab a BIG spoon and dig in!
Vegan Chia Seed Phyter Bar Parfait
This healthy, plant-based parfait tastes like dessert but fuels like breakfast. Grab your favorite flavor of Phyter bars and make this tonight!
- 1 batch chia pudding see recipe below
- 2 cups non-dairy yogurt
- 4 Phyter bars
- 8 fresh strawberries
- Pinch of beet powder
- Grab 4 mason jars.
- Crush 2 Phyter bars.
- Evenly distribute Chia Pudding into each jar.
- Add a 1/4 cup of non-dairy yogurt (we used Kite Hill, but any dairy-free yogurt will work).
- Evenly distribute crushed Phyter bars into each jar.
- Mix in a pinch of beet powder into the remaining yogurt. It should turn a pretty pink color, but be careful not to add too much.
- Add 1/4 cup of the beet yogurt into each jar.
- Layer 4 skewers with strawberries and remaining 2 Phyter bars, cut evenly.
- Top parfaits with skewers.
Vegan Chia Pudding
This 5-ingredient Chia Pudding is perfect for breakfasts, snacks, or layering to make a refreshing chia pudding parfait!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together except chia seeds.
- Whisk in chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into a glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
- Shake/stir a few times within first hour to help gel evenly.
Recipe was reposted with permission of Chef David Choi and Phyter Food.