Who doesn’t love a small nugget of sweetness? I know I do and when it comes to chocolate it’s typically the perfect fix for my sweet tooth.
One of my favorite times to grab a quick small dessert is right before bed.
I know, I know…. probably not a good idea but every once in a while grabbing a delicious vegan chocolate praline does the trick.
Feel free to print off the recipe and simply enjoy!
- 150 grams (5.3 ounces) Vegan Chocolate dark, vegan white, vegan milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1-2 pieces Macadamias, Vegan Jelly Candies, Dried Fruit
- Melt chocolate with the coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate into praline mold. Swirl around to coat each cavity evenly. Tap lightly on kitchen counter to eliminate any air bubbles. Pour out excess chocolate to hollow out the center.
- Put the mold in the chiller for a few minutes to let the chocolate shells set.
- Take chocolate shells out of the chiller and fill the centers with ingredient of choice.
- Seal pralines with more melted chocolate, again tapping to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Chill for a few more minutes to set completely.
Guests with a sweet tooth – guests of whom are prominent at just about any occasion with food, ever – can choose from, or sample all of, these nine vegan Christmas desserts.
For a quick, easy, and utterly irresistible appetizer, cheesy vegan cauliflower bites do just the trick. If that wasn’t enticing enough, they’re super healthy and kid-friendly. While you’re perfecting the hot and spicy vegetable game, sweet and spicy BBQ grilled eggplant is a sure crowd-pleaser for all ages.
Throw in a completely different spanner to the works. Vegan chocolate chip zucchini pancakes. Yes, they’re a thing. Yes, they’re totally delicious and great way to sneak in those five a day.
This recipe was republished with permission from My Vegan Dreams.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!