Kick-off the trick-or-treating with a meal that kids (and adults) will love. This Spooky Spider Halloween Pizza has only seven ingredients and the trick is simply to bring a bit of creativity to the table. And of course, it’s all vegan!
Top your pizza crust with your favorite marinara sauce and Follow Your Heart’s Vegan Gourmet Pizzeria Blend Shreds for an authentic flavor that will have everyone grabbing for another slice. Decorate your pizza with olive spiders by cutting each olive in half, slice one half into 1/8ths while leaving the other half hole. Top with veggie pepperoni, cut into spiders, and munch! A quick, easy recipe for a festive and playful pizza.
- 1 frozen pizza crust of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Gourmet Shreds Pizzeria Blend
- 2 green olive spiders
- 2 black olive spiders
- 6 slices veggie pepperoni, made into spiders (we used Tofurky brand)
- Vegan Parmesan Shreds, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow crust to defrost and reach room temperature.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly across surface of crust. Top with Vegan Gourmet Shreds Pizzeria Blend and place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Add olive and pepperoni spiders and return to oven for another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with Vegan Parmesan Shreds, if desired, slice, and serve!
This recipe was republished with permission from Oscar at Follow Your Heart.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!