These strawberry vegan waffles featuring Harmless Harvest dairy-free strawberry yogurt make the most delicious breakfast. Don’t forget to top them with some maple syrup and fresh strawberries for added sweetness!
These Vegan Waffles Feature Strawberry Coconut Yogurt
Product: Dairy-Free Strawberry Yogurt
1½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (oat, almond, or your favorite)
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour, or all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup (4.4 oz) Harmless Harvest dairy-free strawberry yogurt
¼ cup oil (avocado, melted coconut, or sunflower)
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Combine the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar together, and let it sit for five minutes. This combination replaces buttermilk.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dairy-free yogurt, oil, sugar, vanilla, and non-dairy milk mixture to the dry ingredients. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add batter to the waffle iron; follow your waffle iron’s instructions for the correct amount to add for each batch, and for the suggested amount of time.
- Once the waffle is cooked, top with fresh strawberries, maple syrup, and/or your favorite waffle toppings.
The waffles are light and crisp, and have a delicious subtle strawberry flavor, with slight sweetness.
This is a sponsored post.